Monday, April 20, 2009

A Nice Week

We have had a really nice week. I got to see my granddaughter, Grace twice this week. I took my Mom and went to Placerville for Gracie's dance recital. What a kick that was!! All those little girls in their little outfits and adorable as they could be. I am so happpy to have experienced that wonderful production. I think that Mom enjoyed it too. I also think she would have enjoyed it more if she would have had a jacket. She was a little chilly, as the recital was held on an outdoor stage. The girls performed three different numbers with costume changes for each dance. It was for sure one of those "Aaaawwwww!!" moments.

On Sunday we had Grace for the day. We ended up going to Larry and Malana's to spend the day. Joey and Grace had a blast playing together. They have spent time together before, usually on a holiday, but today they really bonded in their play. It filled my heart with joy to see the two of them getting to know one another and enjoy each other's company. There was lots of giggles and laughter. In my opinion, it was just what the doctor ordered. Nothing like a Sunday spent with family, you just can't beat it!! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves, so did we. We'll have to get the kiddo's together more often.

    ReplyDelete