Thursday, July 30, 2009

An update on the prior Aaarrrggghhh blog!

Well...I thought it only fair to post a blog letting you all know that our management waived all towing fees for the residents here. Apparently, it wasn't just my complaint that was given to the main office. It makes me feel better to know that they were willing to own there responsibility in this rather costly screw up.

Today was a much better day for me. I don't like to blog bad stuff but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. If I had kept all that frustration bottled up, I can only say that the only one I have to take it out on is my poor unsuspecting husband. He doesn't know it, but he escaped a really bad mood due to blogging it out of my system.

I hope you all have a truly wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment