Friday, October 30, 2009

H1N1 Really Sucks!

I came home from work after being really sick since late Sunday. I called into the doctor's office and was told that my symptoms led them to believe that I had H1N1 virus. I was instructed not to come in, but to take over the counter medications for cold and flu, lots of rest and sleep, and plenty of fluids to keep hydrated. Oh yeah, and to sit in the bathroom for 20 minutes each evening before going to bed with the shower running to help with the breathing. Let me just state for the record, the cough and accomodating headache is all bad. The body aches and constant running to the bathroom really aren't conducive to resting. It is Friday night and I still feel like sh*t!! I can promise you that I have never before felt this bad. I hope and pray that all my ftirnds and family never have to experience this. If I am not better by tomorrow, to the doctor is my destiny!! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment