Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 5th birthday Grace Isabella!

It seems so hard to believe that my darling little granddaughter Grace is now 5 years old. She had her birthday party yesterday at "The Spaghetti Factory". Jeff, myself, Mom, Malana Larry and Joey attended from our side. From Beth's side it was Nana Nadine, Auntie Gina, Cousin Nicholas and Uncle Vito. Oh Yeah and Mom Beth and of course Gracie too. It was such a nice get together.

We all had such a nice time. The food was great as well as the company. It seems whenever we all get together as a family, we have a fabulous time. My favorite part of the evening was watching the kids have such a good time. Gracie and Joe love each other so much. They get along beautifully and have a blast together. Joey especially loves his cousin, Grace.

Gracie was quite the little fashionista. She looked so adorable in her little dress with cute little bows in her hair. She really is quite a beautiful little child. To me, she is just an absolute feminine replica of her Daddy. Oh, if only he could have been there, it would have been all the way perfect. I know that he would have been so proud of his adorable little Grace Isabella. She really is so very sweet, loving and incredibly gorgeous. No bias here, I assure you.

It is times such as these that make me aware of how wonderful life is. Life is definitely in the little moments. They are meant to be revered and treasured. They are special times that make for the fondest memories. This night with the family will go into the memory book in my mind for all the days of my life. Happy 5th birthday Grace Isabella. Grandma loves you so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment