Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cake decorating, final class, Course 1


Just wanted to keep my word and post the rose cake we did last night. It is easier than I thought. It does require some practice and finesse, but all in all it was really fun. I have definitely decided to continue on with course two. Can't wait.
I am really happy that my sister is going to continue on too. It just wouldn't be the same without her. A few of the other ladies from class are going to forge on as well.
The next course is going to be working with Royal Icing, It has to be better than the taste of the butter cream. I have never liked it.
One thing is for sure, Jeff is all for me taking these classes as he is loving having a new cake to eat every week. I never realized how much that nab loves cake, Good thing, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment