Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

What a very busy weekend it has been. My sister's on Thursday, then we were off to my Mom in laws for Friday night. We had a nice visit with her. I have the greatest mom in law in the world. I just love her to death. My sister in law and her better half were there too.







We got home on Saturday and I had arranged to have Joey for Saturday Night. He is such a sweet boy. I don't know how I ever got through this life without him in it.



Then on Sunday we had arranged to have Grace come over for the day too. Due to vacation, illness and assorted other reasons, I hadn't seen her for quite awhile. Boy...it was good to have her here.



I had a fabulous day with both kids and was exhausted by day's end. We cooked dinner for Mom, Malana and Graces Mom, Beth. We had Tri Tip. homemade potato salad, corn on the cob, honeydew melon and bread rolls. The dinner was good, but the company was amazing. The day ended in sweet kisses and hugs and I had the best night's sleep I have had in a long time.


On this Thanksgiving weekend, I am grateful for my family who means the world to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment