Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cake Decorating Class - Girls Night Out!!

Malana invited me to join her for a 4 week cake decorating class. Our first class was last night. We learned some pretty cool stuff and it was fun. I can't wait to dive in and start decorating. We will decorate 3 cakes in the first course. I am so excited. Our classes are being held every Monday night from 6:30 until 8:30. There are a total of 4 courses that you can take. We have week one of the first course under our belt, and I now know how to make a rocking buttercream. Next week we decorate our first cake. I can hardly wait.

I will be sure to keep you posted and take photo's so you can see our work. No laughing at us now, keep in mind, we are novices. Maybe there can be a new job in my future!! Jumping the gun just a little maybe, but one can dream!!

I think the best part of this class is getting to spend some fun time with my sister. She is always great to be with. Her friends are pretty cool too. Those Mommies from her "Mommy and Me" group are a vivacious group of ladies. It is a great adventure to step out of the box of normalcy for me. Thank you Malana for thinking of me. I am having a ball in this cake walk!!

1 comment:

  1. This is kind of funny, my good friend and I are taking the same (I assume) Wilton course. Ours is on Friday nights and we had our first one this past Friday.

    ReplyDelete