Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble Gobble..Forced to waddle!!

Jeff and I went to my sister, Malana's house today to join in on the Thanksgiving festivities. It was soooooo good. Everything was cooked to perfection. The turkey was moist and delicious, 2 kinds of stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy with yummy baked yams, roasted carrits, dinner rolls, cherry fluff fruit salad, amd a green bean casserole. Oh yeah and my brother in law made the most divine homemade cranberry sauce. Let me tell you, I really love all the before mentioned items, but I don't ever eat cranberry sauce. His was truly the best I have ever had.

I guess to sum it up, it was good food, good company and I do believe a good time was had by all. It is always a treat going to one of their gatherings as they always go all out. Larry even had all his Christmas decorations done on the outside of the house. Unfortunately we had to leave before it was dark, so we didn't get to see the "Winter Wonderland" all lit up. I am sure we will see it soon enough.

On this Thanksgiving I can honestly say that I am grateful for my whole family and the extended ones too. Larry's family was all there and it really was a grand celebration. The fact that I got to be around two of my favorite babies in the world didn't hurt much either. I am in love with my little nephew Joe and his cousin Elsa is adorable too. What can I say? I am truly a blessed woman. Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment